Compliance Account Manager in Lithuania
Who you are
- A curious, analytical problem solver who likes to dive into the details but also seeks to understand the bigger picture.
- An organised person with meticulous attention to detail and a bias for action, willing to navigate start-up chaos.
- A quick learner with a strong internal drive for improvement, unafraid of challenging the status quo as and when needed.
- An excellent communicator in English – both written and spoken – equally able to craft nuanced customer communications and smoothly lead a video call with stakeholders.
- A knowledgeable fraud/AML (anti-money laundering)/compliance expert with a background in banking, payments, or finance.
What your day will look like
- You will fully own the post-integration customer experience for multiple customers concurrently – this ranges from contract management to increasing product adoption to contract renewals.
- You will be the liaison for your customers with any requests or issues, but do not expect to simply be a middleman. Instead, with your compliance and product expertise as well as in-depth customer knowledge, you will probe and understand the root issues, translate these problems/asks internally, then gather the required resources to lead the charge on providing a solution for the customer. This may sometimes mean managing customer expectations on response timeframes, next steps, or even saying no for product feature requests and researching an alternative solution.
- You will work closely with the Data Science team and Engineers to provide product solutioning where necessary. At times, you may also work with other teams like Sales, Legal, and Marketing to validate and facilitate their requests to customers or conduct product demos as a product expert.
- You will work to understand each customer’s ongoing product needs and collate useful use cases, workflows, requirements, and feedback for Product as the customer voice, separating the signal from the noise.
- You will be a subject matter expert on compliance within the team, sharing your knowledge and providing input to the team on compliance matters as needed.
Nice to have
- Prior experience working with data and/or product development, data scientists and/or product engineers.
- A desire to beat financial crime, a realistic understanding that it will not happen overnight, and the chops and tenacity to make it happen step by step.
This will be a remote position in Lithuania and you have to be a Lithuanian tax resident. For this role, we don’t offer relocation assistance and/or visa sponsorship.
Salary and Benefits
Salary: 3550-3850 EUR (gross)
Benefits: One-time budget for home office setup; an annual personal development budget; health insurance.
How the hiring process looks like
- Application stage (all components required):
After you apply through the form, we will send an automated email requesting these additional items. Please check your spam or promotions folder if you don’t receive this email automatically.
- Short video recording (max. 10 mins) on:
- Why Salv and why this role?
- What should you take note of when running a customer call on video?
- Written responses to 2 questions:
- What is your process when you have to make decisions where great risk is involved?
- Share a time you had to learn something very difficult or completely new in a short period of time. How did you approach it and what did you learn?
- Interview round 1 - (50 mins): Team interview
- Interview round 2 (45 mins): Case study interview
- Founder interview - (30 mins)
What do we offer?
Beat financial crime.
You’ll be a part of — hopefully — making the world a better place for everyone.
Besides a competitive salary, every member of our team will get options. Of course, there are never any guarantees that we’ll succeed. But if we do — and that’s how we’re betting — they could be worth a lot.
Freedom, interesting challenges & learning opportunities
As in every small growing company, there are many hats that need wearing in the beginning, but as we grow, you'll have opportunities to focus on your favorite career tracks, including leadership. You’ll have freedom, but you’ll also have the responsibility that comes with it. You will make – and own – a lot of decisions. You need to figure out the best solutions for our customers. Get ready for a lot of challenges that need tackling.
Our team is full of mission-driven, kind-hearted people who love learning and big challenges. Some who have proven they can make awesome things happen in organizations like TransferWise, Skype, Pipedrive, and more.
Although almost all of our team is currently located in Tallinn or Tartu, we often work from other places. Which is part of why you can choose when and where you work, as long as you have an impact on customers and are aligned with the team.
At Salv, you won’t find corporate BS. You won’t find bosses who dictate what to do. And we hope you won’t find boring roles with inflated titles. Salv is just a place where you can make the right things happen.
Want to be part of our team?
If you’re ready to jump into our mission, take on a ton of responsibility, figure out what’s really important, and then build something from MVP to production-ready, then let us know by writing to our Human Resources Manager, Mari-Ann Ploompuu at [email protected]
Looking for something else?
We’re constantly looking for enthusiastic and mission-driven people to join our ranks. If you think this position isn't 100% for you, take a look at what else we’ve got to offer.See available positions