Country Lead Latvia
- You will lead the relationship management with customers in Latvia. Your role will be to ensure that customers of our Bridge product will get the most out of our services and you will use your domain knowledge and good interpersonal skills to build the long term trust with them in order to expand the usage of Bridge, but also to upsell other products in our portfolio.
- In addition to managing relationships with ongoing customers you as the main advocate of Salv in Latvia will use your existing relationships to find new business opportunities in the market to expand our presence.
- Your main goal is to secure our position and long term revenue growth in the market.
Your main responsibilities
- Build awareness of Salv and it’s services in Latvia
- Find new business opportunities in the market
- Initiate upselling of Salv product portfolio
- Arrange workshops and other gatherings with customers
- Representing Salv at relevant regulatory authorities
- Lead commercial and contracting discussions during contract renewals
- Be the main point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Communicating progress with accounts internally
- Identify areas of improvement with the customers
- Assist with customer requests or issue escalations as needed
- Excellent communicator in Latvian, Russian and English
- Good knowledge about Fraud, Compliance and/or AML
- You have long term experience working in/with financial institutions and have built up a network of relevant contacts
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Past experience working with accounts (sales, account management, customer success)
- Ability to work with a multitude of accounts at the same time
- Have an understanding of buying and decision making processes of financial institutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Believe in our mission to help banks and fintechs beat financial crime
What do we offer?
Beat financial crime.
You’ll be a part of — hopefully — making the world a better place for everyone.
Besides a competitive salary, every member of our team will get options. Of course, there are never any guarantees that we’ll succeed. But if we do — and that’s how we’re betting — they could be worth a lot.
Freedom, interesting challenges & learning opportunities
As in every small growing company, there are many hats that need wearing in the beginning, but as we grow, you'll have opportunities to focus on your favorite career tracks, including leadership. You’ll have freedom, but you’ll also have the responsibility that comes with it. You will make – and own – a lot of decisions. You need to figure out the best solutions for our customers. Get ready for a lot of challenges that need tackling.
Our team is full of mission-driven, kind-hearted people who love learning and big challenges. Some who have proven they can make awesome things happen in organizations like TransferWise, Skype, Pipedrive, and more.
Although almost all of our team is currently located in Tallinn or Tartu, we often work from other places. Which is part of why you can choose when and where you work, as long as you have an impact on customers and are aligned with the team.
At Salv, you won’t find corporate BS. You won’t find bosses who dictate what to do. And we hope you won’t find boring roles with inflated titles. Salv is just a place where you can make the right things happen.
Want to be part of our team?
If you’re ready to jump into our mission, take on a ton of responsibility, figure out what’s really important, and then build something from MVP to production-ready, then let us know by writing to our Human Resources Manager, Mari-Ann Ploompuu at [email protected]
Looking for something else?
We’re constantly looking for enthusiastic and mission-driven people to join our ranks. If you think this position isn't 100% for you, take a look at what else we’ve got to offer.See available positions