Customer Success Lead
What your day will look like
- Lead the customer success team to ensure high-quality support to our business clients.
- Support the team in solving daily questions as well as handling complex cases.
- Manage the team’s performance, including setting goals for the team members, providing regular feedback, and conducting performance evaluations.
- Setting goals and objectives for the entire team, and ensuring that these are aligned with the company’s overall strategy.
- Hire, onboard, and mentor new hires.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve team performance and efficiency; including implementing tools to optimise the work, and creating and improving processes to streamline workflows.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth operations and cross-functional projects.
- Work with the sales team to identify revenue growth opportunities.
- Work with the product and engineering teams to improve our product overall.
What will make you successful
- Previous experience leading a team; ideally a client management or a customer support team.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop team members to achieve their potential.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make difficult decisions, prioritize tasks effectively, and adapt to changing situations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with clients, team members, and other stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
Nice to have
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of anti-money laundering (AML) or fraud prevention policies, regulations, and best practices.
You have to be an Estonian tax resident. For this role, we don’t offer relocation assistance and/or visa sponsorship.
What the hiring process looks like
- CV round & answer 2 questions
- Screening call 30 min
- Team interview - 1h 15min
- Final interview - 45 min
What do we offer?
Beat financial crime.
You’ll be a part of — hopefully — making the world a better place for everyone.
Besides a competitive salary, every member of our team will get options. Of course, there are never any guarantees that we’ll succeed. But if we do — and that’s how we’re betting — they could be worth a lot.
Freedom, interesting challenges & learning opportunities
As in every small growing company, there are many hats that need wearing in the beginning, but as we grow, you'll have opportunities to focus on your favorite career tracks, including leadership. You’ll have freedom, but you’ll also have the responsibility that comes with it. You will make – and own – a lot of decisions. You need to figure out the best solutions for our customers. Get ready for a lot of challenges that need tackling.
Our team is full of mission-driven, kind-hearted people who love learning and big challenges. Some who have proven they can make awesome things happen in organizations like TransferWise, Skype, Pipedrive, and more.
Although almost all of our team is currently located in Tallinn or Tartu, we often work from other places. Which is part of why you can choose when and where you work, as long as you have an impact on customers and are aligned with the team.
At Salv, you won’t find corporate BS. You won’t find bosses who dictate what to do. And we hope you won’t find boring roles with inflated titles. Salv is just a place where you can make the right things happen.
Want to be part of our team?
If you’re ready to jump into our mission, take on a ton of responsibility, figure out what’s really important, and then build something from MVP to production-ready, then let us know by writing to our Human Resources Manager, Mari-Ann Ploompuu at [email protected]
Looking for something else?
We’re constantly looking for enthusiastic and mission-driven people to join our ranks. If you think this position isn't 100% for you, take a look at what else we’ve got to offer.See available positions