Integration Manager in Lithuania
What your day will look like
- You will provide support to our customers through the integration process by acting as the liaison between different stakeholders
- You will manage several integration processes simultaneously and keep them on track
- You will be the project manager responsible for the whole integration process working alongside data scientists and technical engineers in Salv. You will set up a detailed implementation plan and carefully follow up on the process together with the customer and have regular check-in meetings with them
- You will work to understand each customer’s ongoing product needs. As a part of that, you’ll listen to their desires and help evaluate them in light of their product, good AML practices, and our product roadmap. You’ll need to suggest alternatives, at times, and also know when something is a must-have. And in those cases, translate these desires to Salv’s engineering and product teams.
- You will provide support to our sales team to answer product and integration related questions
What skills will make you successful
- You are independent and have good time-management skills
- You have strong communication skills
- You are comfortable making difficult decisions
- You are self-motivated and love a good challenge
- You have strong analytical and prioritisation skills
- You are flexible, adaptable, and definitely willing to learn
- You love problem-solving and thinking outside the box
- You keep your cool under pressure and you take charge in challenging situations
- You are familiar with requirements in anti-money laundering (AML) or fraud
- You have experience in project management or implementation management
- You’re fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to have
- You have experience in working with business-to-business API and systems integration
- Your experience in project management or implementation management is in IT, SAAS or fintech
- You have experience in working with engineering/product teams
You have to be a Lithuanian tax resident. For this role, we don’t offer relocation assistance and/or visa sponsorship.
How the hiring process looks like
- CV round
- Initial 2 questions after receiving a CV
- Why do you want to join Salv as an Integration Manager?
- Tell me about a problem you had to solve at work. What was the problem and how did you solve it?
- Team interview - 45 min via Zoom/Google hangouts
- We will ask you questions related to people skills. We will also talk more about the role itself, so if you have any questions this will be the moment to ask them.
- Technical interview - 45 min via Zoom/Google hangouts
- In this round, we will cover your technical skills.
- Founder interview - 30 min via Zoom/Google hangouts
What do we offer?
Beat financial crime.
You’ll be a part of — hopefully — making the world a better place for everyone.
Besides a competitive salary, every member of our team will get options. Of course, there are never any guarantees that we’ll succeed. But if we do — and that’s how we’re betting — they could be worth a lot.
Freedom, interesting challenges & learning opportunities
As in every small growing company, there are many hats that need wearing in the beginning, but as we grow, you'll have opportunities to focus on your favorite career tracks, including leadership. You’ll have freedom, but you’ll also have the responsibility that comes with it. You will make – and own – a lot of decisions. You need to figure out the best solutions for our customers. Get ready for a lot of challenges that need tackling.
Our team is full of mission-driven, kind-hearted people who love learning and big challenges. Some who have proven they can make awesome things happen in organizations like TransferWise, Skype, Pipedrive, and more.
Although almost all of our team is currently located in Tallinn or Tartu, we often work from other places. Which is part of why you can choose when and where you work, as long as you have an impact on customers and are aligned with the team.
At Salv, you won’t find corporate BS. You won’t find bosses who dictate what to do. And we hope you won’t find boring roles with inflated titles. Salv is just a place where you can make the right things happen.
Want to be part of our team?
If you’re ready to jump into our mission, take on a ton of responsibility, figure out what’s really important, and then build something from MVP to production-ready, then let us know by writing to our Human Resources Manager, Mari-Ann Ploompuu at [email protected]
Looking for something else?
We’re constantly looking for enthusiastic and mission-driven people to join our ranks. If you think this position isn't 100% for you, take a look at what else we’ve got to offer.See available positions