Market Lead Lithuania
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven individual to join our team as the Lithuanian Market Lead in Sales. As the Market Lead, your objective will be to secure our position and drive long-term revenue growth in the Lithuanian market. You will have the independence to develop the go-to-market strategy and identify clients based on our long-term strategic objectives. If you possess a strong enterprise sales background, in-depth knowledge of Compliance/AML/FinCrime in Financial Institutions, and a passion for achieving outstanding results, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and take the next step in your career as the Lithuanian Market Lead in Sales.
Your main responsibilities
- Build awareness and generate business opportunities: Establish and enhance awareness of Salv and its services in the Lithuanian market. Identify and pursue new business opportunities, leveraging your market knowledge and network. Drive lead generation and conversion to support revenue growth.
- (Up)selling of Platform product: Drive the (up)selling of Salv’s Platform product to existing and potential clients. Understand their needs and align the product offerings to address their requirements. Act as a trusted advisor in discussing Compliance, AML, Sanctions, KYC, Fraud, and Open Banking solutions.
- Representation at events: Act as the representative of Salv at relevant industry events, conferences, and seminars. Showcase Salv’s capabilities, build connections, and create opportunities for business growth.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships: Establish and nurture strong relationships with clients in the market. Understand their business needs and identify opportunities for further collaboration.
Which skills and experience will make you successful
- 5+ years of proven success in selling B2B/enterprise deals, preferably in the software/SaaS industry to Financial Institutions.
- Strong market knowledge of Compliance/AML/FinCrime in Financial Institutions. Able to confidently discuss Compliance, AML, Sanctions, KYC, Fraud, and Open Banking topics.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed sales targets in a senior account executive role.
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop and execute a go-to-market strategy.
- Self-motivated, independent, and able to work effectively in a remote and autonomous environment.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Existing network and contacts within the Financial Institutions sector.
The monthly gross salary for the role ranges from 3,500€ to 5,500€ and will depend on your skills, knowledge, and experience. In addition to salary, we have stock options and commissions for the successful execution of sales.
What do we offer?
Beat financial crime
You will be a part of our growing international team of industry leaders and fincrime professionals fighting for the same cause.
Embrace new challenges
Freedom comes with responsibility. At Salv, you will have both. You will have the opportunity to tackle new and exciting challenges and learn from them.
Get the support you need
You don’t have to face new challenges alone. You will get the support you need and deserve. Our team is full of mission-driven, kind-hearted people.
We dream big. Besides a competitive salary, every member of our team will get a generous options package.
Move at your own pace
Salv is a place where you can voice your opinions freely, have an impact, and make the rights things happen – on your own terms and at your own pace.
While most of our team is in Estonia, you will have the flexibility in when and where you work, as long as you align with the team and company objectives.
Join our fight against fincrime.