This role demands a high level of expertise and influence, and your responsibilities will include:
- Defining and executing a comprehensive product strategy aligned with our mission.
- Mentoring and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive product development.
- Conducting in-depth market analysis to identify industry trends and customer needs.
- Synthesizing customer feedback and market data to drive product improvements.
- Overseeing the entire product lifecycle, from concept to successful launch.
- Ensuring strict compliance with AML regulations in all our solutions.
- Monitoring the competitive landscape and making strategic adjustments accordingly.
Which skills and experience will make you successful?
- Proven track record of successfully managing AML products in senior roles.
- In-depth knowledge of AML regulations and compliance standards.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Strong analytical mindset with a relentless customer-centric focus.
- Ability to lead and inspire teams in a dynamic startup environment.
Tallinn or Tartu, Estonia. You should be able to make a regular appearance at one of these cities and participate in our team events a few times a year (mostly in Estonia).
What do we offer?
Beat financial crime
You will be a part of our growing international team of industry leaders and fincrime professionals fighting for the same cause.
Embrace new challenges
Freedom comes with responsibility. At Salv, you will have both. You will have the opportunity to tackle new and exciting challenges and learn from them.
Get the support you need
You don’t have to face new challenges alone. You will get the support you need and deserve. Our team is full of mission-driven, kind-hearted people.
We dream big. Besides a competitive salary, every member of our team will get a generous options package.
Move at your own pace
Salv is a place where you can voice your opinions freely, have an impact, and make the rights things happen – on your own terms and at your own pace.
While most of our team is in Estonia, you will have the flexibility in when and where you work, as long as you align with the team and company objectives.
Join our fight against fincrime.